Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday July 26th! Oops!

OK,  It's basically been a month since I have posted which is way beyond my goal.  Sorry for that Linnea, as you may be my only follower since ditching Facebook.  Here's a series of photos from Our visit with Kathy and Emma to Ari and all our adventures thus far this summer.  It's been an amzing summer so far and only getting better :)  LOVE WA summers!!!!!!!
Tubing it up in Henderson bay




home sweet home (duvet airing out on veranda)




Love

gardening!


FRESH flowers

Welcome Emma

Great Day with the Marrs and Kingsleys


dinner out

wild waves!

my babies

new kicks


parking lot lunch at wild waves




mmmm seaweed











2 comments:

Nea in Brighton said...

You are gorgeous with long hair buk. In the picture with Brad.

Jennifer K said...

I don't comment, but I do still check to see how you and the family are doing. Kids are getting big and more gorgeous everyday. So hi from NC!