Sunday, February 12, 2012

What makes me happy...

In my home the answer to what makes me happy is function, order and love. The love comes naturally, the rest takes some work. Here are some pictures of what we have been up to, and my small projects around here :) Living in a smaller space takes some imagination to make it function better.
Enjoy the pics.
Mama







Happles

what she is learning in dance class
the once a year watermelon that is so sweet and good.

sunday afternoon 


my little kitchen

new sink

Brad bought it for me.  Tree of life.

love

sneaking into mama's room

new bathroom floor, old was was lifting

new WASHER DRYER!!!!!


2 comments:

Carey said...

Cute pics! Thanks for sharing. Maybe next year we can come visit!

Vanessa von Hessert said...

I enjoyed looking at the kitchen photos. :)