Thursday, November 17, 2011

Third times a charm :)

It seems the third day was the ticket (so to speak).  Solly went in with much less resistance and enjoyed the whole day!  After a whirlwind day of errands and meetings with people here (car insurance, contractor for new cistern etc) We went to the airport to pick up Daddy.  Before the airport I wasn't feeling too hot.  I had to meet "redbeard" our friend that is driving our second car down from the states.  I was waiting for him at the bus station and I started to feel dizzy, but I thought nothing much of it as it was so hot and I had just been at the gym doing an hour of cardio.  On the way to the airport I started feeling really nauseous and achy.  By the time we got there I had to wait in the backseat of the car with the a/c on.  The funny thing is, Brad is sick too, and Paty was just sick.  When we got home Solly had a case of "the runs".  Guess it's going around.  We will see how today is, right now its a 50/50 chance that I will feel ok. I am so happy Brad is home and Solly is dying to ride bikes with him :).  Brad will come with me to pick up the kids from school today and see the classroom and teachers.  I will bring the camera.

Love,
Mama


1 comment:

Vanessa von Hessert said...

good job, kiddies. we love you!