Sunday, October 16, 2011

Solly's fourth birthday party

Everything was great today. The weather cooperated, the company was fabulous and Solly was a happy boy. Hard to believe he is four (tomorrow) and hard to believe that I am lucky enough to be his Mother. Every year at this time I think of Solomon's bio Mother and hope she is ok... I hope she is safe and well and happy. I am forever indebted to her, and will always love, cherish and take care of the child she brought into this world. I am completely and totally humbled to be Solly's Mom. Here are some pictures of our wonderful day.
Love,
Mama
xoxoxoxooxoxox


Happy birthday King Solomon


Molly Leverette, we love you

the birthday boy


We love you Isa B

Boone



best Dad ever

Love Zara

Buddies

hello sunshine


present time

1 comment:

Bradley said...

Great day! He was so happy. Love your sentiments.