Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A birthday letter to Solly from Mikala

Dear Solly and Fam.

I haven't been home the last week, because of a 'leader course'.
But now that I am back, I do not think that it is fair to totally forget your birthday. So I'm just gonna send you a 'late-birthday-wish'..
I am so amazed of you. I can't believe what a great boy you are. I have known you for a while now, and I have seen you grow from a baby into a little boy. You can't imagine how glad I am that I got to be such a big part of your life for so long. You are amazing, and you make me smile every time I think of you. I have a lot of pictures I often look at, and every time I look at them I will discover something new. as recently as a moment ago, when I looked at pictures of you, I saw how big of a change there have been since I meet you the first time. I have some pictures of you from when I visited you 3 years ago, when you were just a little baby who could barely talk. It is amazing to think of. I remember when Bekke let me take you for a walk in New York, and I remember how proud I was. I new that she trusted me. And I guess you did too, because you went with me without complaining too much.
I just have to say the famous words one more time Solly; I love you, and I always will. Happy Birthday:)





Love from Mikala



Ps. Now when you are moving to Mexico (Which I wish you lots of luck with. I’m sure it will be great for you!) I would like to give the mail system another try, so if you could please send me your address ‘over there’ that would be great:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss my mikala... <3