Friday, July 8, 2011

A regular day, isn't that nice?

Woke up, had coffee alone :) Exercised, "smoothied" it up, drove Paty to the YMCA, took kids to discovery village, went to Costco, came home, made lunch, played, Yaya showed up, Paty took the kids marching, then we all went out for dinner at Kinza Teryaki.  Where, it just so happened Gam and Ari had just left!  Stopped by Gam's to welcome them back to the harbor from Whidbey Island, came home, pajama and teeth time then bed.  Now I am just sitting here savouring the clean silence of my house...

Seriously, I am one lucky Mama.

2 comments:

Orange Girl said...

Catching up with everyone's blogs... Sounds like an awesome day! Can't wait to see you on Sunday. :)

one happy family said...

me too Katie Boo! I have the salmon and veggies ready!