Sunday, June 5, 2011

Penn Station-Hudson, NY

We took a lovely two hour train ride from Penn Station to Hudson , NY where Franny picked us up and we bought some great fresh roasted organic coffee at the roaster in town. It is just lovely to be here and see the house I have heard so much about all these years from Vanessa and Linnea. Right now it is morning and Vanessa, Siegi and Franny just left to go to the nursery for some new plants :) Simon and I are watching tennis and having coffee. This is a beautiful break from my life in WA state with my family. I really look forward to bringing Vanessa and Siegi back to visit my corner of the country also :)  Today at 4:30 we catch a train back to the city, but first a lovely day here in the country.  More pics to follow.
Love,
Mama xoxoxoxo
best nephew

kisses?

at the trains

Penn station

just in time


ready!

Hudson, NY

loving up my nephew

fresh roasted java

silly posers

what track are we?????

2 comments:

Bradley said...

Looks like fun!

Vanessa von Hessert said...

That picture of me is crazy ugly! :D