Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday June 6th, 2011

This morning I went to the gym at the Chelsea Piers and had a great workout.  After that, I came back, showered and Vanessa and I were off for massages :)  We went to this little place called "Supple Spa" a few blocks away and had a couples massage.  It was wonderful and went far too fast...  Here are a few random shots I took today.  Tomorrow we are on our way back to Raft Island and have to be at the airport at 5:30 a.m to arrive back in Seattle at 10:30 a.m.  I have had a glorious time here and look forward to doing it all over again someday!  Now, I am ready to see my babies!
Love,
Mama
xoxoxoxoox
grumpys coffee next door

Siegi in his jumper

angel boy


we ALL love TJ Maxx

off to the park

Paulina (Siegi's nanny) and Siegi

smelled delicious

cute little Asian Spa we went to

Massages!

I am very jealous of her hair, I may cut it off...


1 comment: