Thursday, June 2, 2011

I'm here! Its sunny and 85!

I got here in the later afternoon yesterday after rising at 4 a.m Seattle time, Zack drove me to the airport and my five hour flight was uneventful besides the cold!  The plane was like a meat locker and I was forced to buy an 8 dollar blanket to keep myself from freezing !  "Good sales technique", Brad says! This morning Simon and I went to the gym at 6:30 am and had a great workout.  Now I am back at the house and showered up and ready for the day with my sister! Her nanny, Paulina is here so we get some one on one time that is so cherished by both of us.  I will bring my camera with me today on our adventures :) Love you lots Solly, Dede, Paty, Mikala, Emmy and Brad.  Thanks for allowing me to have this time away.
Love,
Mama
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

watching Sesame Street on "apple tv"

My warm welcome :)

Guapo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the second photo is my favorite! lololo :P