Friday, June 10, 2011

Emily graduates high school

Two down, two to go...  Emily Kathryn Sussman Roberts made it through high school!  We attended her graduation tonight and with much pride watched her receive her diploma and many kind words about her from the staff at her school.  I have all the faith that Emily will do great things with her life, and I am so happy and proud to be able to watch it all unfold.  I love you Emily, I am so grateful to have you in my life.  



our girl
trying desperately to get a good shot in

little sister brings her flowers

love these girls too :)

peekaboo


Emily's sisters


angry birds

class of 2011

grandparents

the brothers

she did it!

proud Auntie and cousin

Dad and stepmom look on :)

smooch

1 comment:

Vanessa von Hessert said...

It gets much better from here on out, Em!! Congrat's!!!