Saturday, April 9, 2011

Brad in Sun Valley, Emily has another job, I make good french fries

It is Saturday.  Emily started her new job at discovery village today, Paty and Mikala are out painting pottery and having lunch. I am home with the babes making home fries and watching movies.  This time of the year (who am I kidding , always) it rains a lot here... It is wearing one me... A lot of my plants in the yard have rotted and died from too much water and not enough sun.  Yesterday I put up posts to protect my roses from the deer and now I just need to buy some netting to put on.  They always get the buds right before they bloom...
Many of my roses died from too much water, I need to get some more to replace the lost souls :)
Here are a few pics I took with my phone.  I need batteries for my camera and I cannot find the stash...
Love,
mama
Dede fell asleep talking to me today

yesterday the clouds parted to reveal what is behind... BLUE SKY????
Then this happened...
also, I bought them Dove bars.  yum

4 comments:

Nea in Mexico said...

she fell asleep because you are boring

Nea in Mexico said...

:) miss you guys

one happy family said...

exactly, and I know :)
Miss you more :(

Anonymous said...

jajaajajaja i miss niaaaaa!!! :P :) ven aqui ahorita!!! pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee xoxoxo