Sunday, January 9, 2011

Seattle today

Today Paty has an au Pair meeting in Seattle at the Cheesecake factory so Mikala, Paty, the kids and I are off to the big city to have some fun :)  I'm still deciding what to do when we get there....  Should we go to pike place market, or should we go to the childrens museum or should we go shopping at clothing stores or should we...  Too many choices.  I am sitting under my new hair dryer right now that I bought yesterday at a beauty supply store.  I am feeling decidedly pampered under it and i am hoping my hair turns out nice cause I could do this everyday :)


Love you,
Mama
rainy day fun
loves his new raincoat
off to march!
look what I can do in my new coat...
just hanging around...
xoxoxo

6 comments:

Vanessa von Hessert said...

Cool new coat! :D

nea in Australia said...

hey. I cannot wait to try out this new hair dryer..... sounds awesome.

one happy family said...

Linnea, YOu will love it too. In this weathere here it is like a big warm hug

Bradley said...

Ya, its a great hair dryer.

Anonymous said...

you should see how she did my hair the other night ...! just like when I wake up every morning. Mr. Brad saw it.. soo funny! XD

one happy family said...

Paty you are hilarious! you should comment under your blogger id name not anonymous!