Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tantrums and time outs...

Dede sure is cute, and feisty... This morning she threw a cup of juice and water on the floor because she doesn't like it diluted. I gave her a strict time out with no juice after I cleaned up the sticky mess that the ants would love. She wasn't happy about it at all and shook with frustration, fists clenched teeth clenched and giant tears rolling down her snotty face. She eventually calmed down and said sorry to me and Paty. She is now happily sucking on a agua/jugo mix of fresh squeezed sunshine. Forgotten all about the scene... But I haven't! I now need an advil.
Mama


looking for a pizza place with pepperoni and cheese available by the slice...
loves to "dig himself into a hole" just like his Mum. lol
sweetest smile on earth

best nanny, ever
tired olympic swimmer
besos!
besitos!!!!!

3 comments:

Carey said...

Ah, the joys of toddlerhood. Hang in there, Momma!

Vanessa von Hessert said...

The picture of Solly and his wet curls is gorgeous and deserves a picture frame. Dede is adorable (and looks like a Ken doll in the pics, but I get it ;).

See you tomorrow afternoon! Sig and I are trembling with excitement (well, Sig is trembling with excitement and I'm trembling with exhaustion).

one happy family said...

yes, Ken doll no genitalia was my intention :) We are so excited to see the tired Mommy Nessa.