Friday, May 28, 2010

Missing my babies, a lot.


Just as Vanessa can't help feeling fat right now, I can't help but desperately missing my babies. My heart is aching to hold them and smell them, to kiss their soft little lips and hold their small chubby hands. While we are having an amazing and beautiful trip here in Italy there is always a tugging at my heart that something is not quite right without them close by. I am a mother through and through, and there is no point in resisting it. I am singing the silly songs I make up for them to myself and asking Brad if he "remembers this, or that", (things the kids have done in the past). So, just to put it down on the record once again, I love my kids more than anything in the world.

love,
Mama

xoxo

1 comment:

Vanessavh said...

They love you too. See you soon!
Solly, Dede, Paty and Nessa