Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Seal Pup on our beach

So there was this totally beautiful seal pup living in between our house and our neighbors place for the last while on the beach, I guess it's mama brought it food and it waited like a good lil' pup.  How adorable is that?  Here are pictures of my friend Jody's son Boone with the pup.  Well, apparently the poor thing got attacked by a husky dog that stalks this island.  This same dog has come on our property and attacked poor Matilda (our dog) also and made her bleed.  The dog is vicious and I am afraid this may happen again.  This is a small island and that dog always seems to come our way.




5 comments:

one happy family said...

just to document I have warned the owner of that dog before, after he attacked tilda, to keep him on a leash. I warned his son Henry tonight. Vince and Jody called the state fish and wildlife. Brad

Vanessavh said...

Did the baby seal pup die?

one happy family said...

the dog dragged it off into the woods, nobody can find it...

Vanessavh said...

oh jeez... I don't like that image in my head.

one happy family said...

no kidding, me neither.