Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A rose by any other name...


I love growing roses. Seriously, the first thing I do in the morning after I pee I go to my window to look out on my roses and make sure they are safe, and not deer attacked. Watering them is amazing too, thats when I look at every bloom and bud and anticipate the next flush of blooms. Pruning is an art, knowing exactly where to snip to make it the perfect bush. Anyway, here are some pics of the other love in my life, my roses :) The funny thing is, the most breathtaking view of them is coming up the bluff where the roses are facing the sun (our very steep bluff which I am not climbing very often with the kids.)









1 comment:

Vanessavh said...

Maybe at some point you should build a fence to use as a trellis for the roses? They are getting huge! Beautiful!