Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Old friends, new beginnings :)

Well I am here in the "rig" sipping my delicious coffee and I just got off the phone with the wife of a dear old friend. Clark and I worked together for years at the Missoula Golf and Country Club and after I left Missoula for Bermuda we pretty much lost contact (except one time I was driving through a bunch of years ago we had coffee). Well, lo and behold I met his wife on an adoption forum! How crazy is that? He and his family of three (one wife, two boys) expanded their troop for a beautiful three year old girl from Addis Ababa :) Dede and I are on our way to their house today to meet Crystal, two boys and daughter. Also, I get to see my old friend Clark again. Small world indeed...  I hope it's pull through, I am still getting used to backing up!

No comments: