Monday, August 17, 2009

New Airstream :)

Here are some pictures Brad snapped tonight of our new airstream. We got it today and I am most certain we will have some fun fun fun times in it adventuring around America and Canada. It was night so it was hard to get a good pic of the outside. More tomorrow...

this is the dial that you roll up to have the digital antenna erect itself on the roof for free tv!!

cd/dvd unit above kitchen table in cabinet

front door :)

kitchen window

Air conditioner on ceiling

kitchen sink

bathroom vanity area

shower and toilet

master bedroom :)

Stovetop


Flatscreen tv (strapped to the wall but when strap is off it swivels in all directions

Me having a diet rootbeer and enjoying the kitchen table that also folds into a double bed :)

from outside

7 comments:

Vanessavh said...

I love you and I love your adventuring spirit! Hi ho open roads! Here come the von Hesserts, the Roberts and the Lazier/Lintz's!!!

Vanessavh said...

Bek, this airstream, adventuring with family with, having everything you need along with you, this was one of my childhood dreams. I wish mama was alive and healthy today. She would've had a blast traveling and camping with you and the babies. She was a great camper, a great adventurer. :)

sister spacek said...

sister spacek would like to do a roadtrip someday too, and learn to back up a trailer. look forward to more outside pics.

one happy family said...

Vanessa,
Believe me when I say that Mum was "with me" when I made this decision to do this :) I also wish she were here to come along but she is always with me in a way...

one happy family said...

Sister Spacek I am holding you to that. Since you are a woman of the cloth you cannot tell a lie :)

Debbi said...

I can't believe you pulled that!! Okay, no more excuses for me. I need to learn to pull our fifth wheel. (Poor other drivers on the road; I apologize in advance.) I hope you make some wonderful memories while out there in the "wilderness".

one happy family said...

ok Debster, we will have to go caravan-ing together and give each other moral support on the towing our rigs fear! Mine is only one axel though so not too scary...
Come visit!