Sunday, August 23, 2009

First day of driving tomorrow



Not our airstream, but a beauty vintage 50's model, same lengthOk... so tomorrow me, Donna and the airstream are leaving Raft Island.  I have been packing all night and cannot wait to get there to see my family.  This is going to be so much fun for everyone.  Fishing, hiking, laughing and eating among other fun things are going to happen :)  I plan on driving 6 1/2 hours to St Regis, Montana.  There is a trailer park there where Deeds and I will slumber and perhaps meet a few people?  Who knows???!!!  I will have my laptop with me so I will make sure to blog and post pictures.


The above link is the webpage for my first night.  More soon!

Mama
xoxoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bek,

You are a brave woman. Good for you. I bet you are going to have the time of your life. My kids would never servive. Eve is terrible in the car. I just drove 2 hours to Boston this weekend and for the first time ever she didn't cry the whole way there. Be careful, have a great time.

Julie

Vanessavh said...

Yay!!!!!! See you soon! Neez :)