Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thursday July 2nd, 2009

Sometimes (a lot of the time) I don't know what to write with the pictures so I say nothing. I wonder if my few "readers" wish I wrote more about daily life like my more experienced blogger friends...
Ok well today I went to Home depot with the babies and bought hose to irrigate the roses and groundcover. I love it, I cant believe that I didn't do that before now. Solly is saying so many new words lately and Dede seems interested in moving but still hasn't starting crawling yet. I ordered a new "car" for Solly. He is obsessed with anything with wheels and especially a steering wheel. He calls every car a "beep beep" and believe me, sometimes he says it about EVERY car we see on the road, it's SO cute :) This car is flinstone style and he pushes it with his feet. I will post pictures when he makes the joyous acquaintance of it.
Mumma
xoxo



Dede eating a "pizza bone"
Brad and Bob share a beer
Solly shows cousin Eli his music player
 Happy girl
serious girl
Olympic mountain range


The sun sets around 9:15 p.m here this time of year
Mikala's card to Dede
you cannot buy this sort of card at the store...

2 comments:

Carey said...

Love all the pictures! Although the descriptions are nice, too. =)

one happy family said...

Thanks Carey,
your blog is so much more well done with all your writing! I will try to write more about our day to day stuff, maybe it is interesting!